Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and required knowledge, expertise and experience :
1. Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (Inter CA or Final one group pending will not do)- with a proper membership number.
2. Post qualification experience of 5 years in Internal Audit Dept of a Company or Internal Audit Department of Big 4 (KPMG, EY, PWC, Deloitte). Additional qualification of ICWA (Cost Accountant will be an added advantage but he should be a CA).
3. Must be very well versed with SAP system. Should have worked hands on in SAP system.
4. Preference should be given to candidates from Construction Industry
5. Good in excel- should know all functions and not just basic excel. We normally take dumps of large files from SAP into excel and then do our analysis.
6. Should have a good command over English language.
7. Would prefer a male candidate since every month there will be travelling of 1 to 2 weeks.
1. The candidate is expected to visit Regional Offices and projects/sites and conduct an operational, financial, systems and compliance audit of all areas/departments at the ROs and Site.
2. After the audit he/she is required to draft a Report with observations, implications and recommendations, send the draft Audit Report to the auditee for their comments and then release the report.
3. After 3 months of release of Report he/she has to conduct a follow up of the Report to ensure that the agreed upon recommendations are implemented.
The candidate is expected to do a systems audit MM into FICO, Projects into FICO
Desired Candidate Profie
- CA PASS OUT IN FIRST ATTEMPT,
UG:B.Com in Commerce
Le Human Resources Solutions Pvt Ltd
Leading construction contracting company based at Mumbai
Contact Company:Le Human Resources Solutions Pvt Ltd