Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of Design / System Requirements from Customer Inputs.
- Preparation of System Configuration and Base line Circuits with Production Checking.
- Preparation of Interface Circuits with Production Checking.
- Preparation of Application Logic with Production Checking.
- Preparation of VDU Database with Production Checking.
- Timely delivery of design solutions with quality.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
Diploma/BS/BE/B.Tech in Electronics or Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred AutoCAD and/or Microstation experience Any specific tools for Application logic design & V&V.
Perks and Benefits
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
Le Human Resources Solutions Pvt Ltd
Given the bespoke nature of any rail project, our approach for addressing our customers challenges is equally unique and customized. This agility, combined with our rich domain expertise and zeal for innovation has made us a key partner for companies seeking support on major greenfield and brownfield signaling projects globally. It may be via application engineering at a project level or design and manufacturing of signaling products—we guide our customers in ensuring safer and more secure train journeys for their passengers.
Contact Company:Le Human Resources Solutions Pvt Ltd