Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in design of Railway Signalling Wayside designs independent.
- Experience in Signaling Application design
- should have experience in Control table and scheme designs
- knowledge on head way calculations and placement of speed restrictions
- Knowledge on distribution to signaling circuits and power load calculations
- Have good Knowledge on Signaling interlocking principles of UK and Indian Railways
- Minimum experience of 5 -20 Years in Railway signaling Designs
- IRSE license is mandatory DE or PDE with verifier license is desirable
- Knowledge in UK/Indian Railways signalling Standards.
- Have hands on experience with CAD and related tools,
Le Human Resources Solutions Pvt Ltd
View Contact Details+